Friday, December 10, 2010

A Nice Day

Some days when I go outside to exercise, life just feels wonderful. This afternoon when I went out for my ride, I just felt great. I had all this positive energy and I've been cheerful ever since. It's funny, I used to get this same feeling every once in a while back at MIT - I'd occasionally decide that I wanted to go for a run, and I'd get outside, breathe in the fresh air, and have a really great run, even when I wasn't in shape. I think part of it is the weather - we've had a lot of rain lately, and before that a cold spell, so today was the first day in a long time that I've gone for a ride not wearing arm warmers and a vest (or knee warmers). Anyway, I'm in a great mood today! I've been meaning to write about a few things for a while now, so expect some updates from me this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment